Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How would moodboard representation be different from 3D rendering?
Moodboard would put together all products, colors, fabrics on a board for visualization. Its like a 2D representation through a collection of images.
On the other hand, 3D rendering designs help visualize actual products in actual room settings. 3D renders are especially useful in visualizing complete room setting with furniture and multiple products.
2. I am looking just to change my curtains – do I still need to buy a design package?
We recommend you sign up for Moodboard package, if interested in just one or two products. The styling fee will anyway be fully adjusted against any product you purchase through us.
3. How long does it take for stylist to submit my designs?
Our design process involves atleast 2 rounds of discussion with the client. Stylist will schedule these calls at your convenience. After taking your inputs on these calls, the stylist will share the first set of designs within 2 days.
4. What products/ brands will be used in my room styling?
This will completely depend on your style profile, budget and needs as captured by us. We endeavor to find the best products matching your requirement and preferences.
5. Can I include my existing décor and furniture pieces in the designs?
Yes, we would be happy to consider your existing décor/furniture and suggest designs complementing it.
6. Can Triber Box do structural changes in the room?
We do not undertake projects involving structural changes or civil work at the site.
7. What if I am not satisfied with the stylist’s work?
Our stylists will discuss your requirements before making any style or product suggestions. If in case, you are not happy with the service then write to us at email@example.com and we will process a refund of your styling fee.
8. I am not happy with the product recommendations, what should I do?
Products suggested by our stylists are chosen after a very detailed and scientific analysis of your profile and your discussion with stylist.
However, we understand that we may not be right 100% of time. Please share your feedback and your stylist will be happy to add-on to the product recommendations list.
9. Can I return some items from my order?
We allow a no questions asked, free of cost return for all products billed through Triber Box. You can return the products in the box within 7 days of receiving them. Visit www.triberbox.com and login to your account and file your returns.
Returns, however, are not applicable on custom made products.
Every piece which you keep or return acts as a building block to your profile. We therefore collect a detailed feedback on all products to serve you better next time.
10. Can I change my delivery address?
You can edit the delivery address in your profile. This option will not be available for orders already processed for shipping.
11. I need to update my preferences/ profile. Is it possible?
Yes, preferences and profiles evolve over time. You can update your style profile by retaking the style quiz
Your latest style profile will be considered by the stylist while working on your personalized designs.